7 Myall Street, Norman Park QLD 4170
DESIGNED AND BUILT TO ACCOMMODATE A GROWING FAMILY
Everything about this home has been painstakingly thought of during the planning and construction phase to utilize the site and create a sense of grandeur and space rarely seen in homes today.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling glass in the foyer inviting you to the open plan living area on the ground floor at the rear of the home. Or make your way up the stairs to the 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuites) and additional rumpus room. The lower level also boasts a large covered deck overlooking the I.G. Pool, media room (or optional 5th bedroom) and a fully equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage to bring out your inner chef.
* 5 Large Bedrooms (5th currently utilized as a media room)
* 2 Master suites at either end of the home boasting walk-in-robes and oversized ensuites
* Acoustically engineered to create a peaceful environment inside the home
* Kitchen boasts Bosch appliances, soft close draws, large pantry and stone benchtops
* Open plan combined living, dining and kitchen downstairs plus additional rumpus area upstairs
* Porcelain Tiled Main areas and feature tiles throughout the home
* Custom design Wrought Iron Internal Balustrade
* Spacious covered rear deck overlooking the in ground pool
* Lease in place till June 2020 with a strong rental return
Perfectly positioned within a short walk to public transport, local shops, parks and within the 5klm circle to the CBD everything you could possibly want or need is at your fingertips.
Words and pictures can only tell part of the story so to truly appreciate the overall size and quality finishes this home has to offer make the time and inspect it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.