7 Myall Street, Norman Park QLD 4170
DREAM HOME IN A DREAM LOCATION
With the State election coming up in October get in before prices jump. Owners have decided to prepare this home for sale and are willing to meet the market so make your offers today.. Current Tenants are vacating at the end of June so make sure you book your inspection or risk missing out on this fantastic family home.
Everything about this home has been painstakingly thought of during the planning and construction phase to utilize the site and create a sense of grandeur and space rarely seen in homes today.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling glass in the foyer inviting you to the split level open plan living area on the ground floor at the rear of the home. Or make your way up the stairs with custom made Iron Balustrade to 2 Bedrooms of Master size with Master size Ensuites both with double basins and an additional 2 large bedrooms, Bathroom, Sep Toilet and Rumpus room.
The lower level also boasts a large covered deck overlooking the I.G. Pool, media room (or optional 5th bedroom) and a fully equipped kitchen with an abundance of storage to bring out your inner chef.
* 4 Large Bedrooms
* 2 Master suites at either end of the home boasting walk-in-robes and oversized Ensuites
* Acoustically engineered to create a peaceful environment inside the home
* Kitchen boasts Bosch appliances, soft close draws, large pantry and stone benchtops
* Open plan combined living, dining and kitchen downstairs plus additional rumpus area upstairs
* Porcelain Tiled Main areas and feature tiles throughout the home
* Custom design Wrought Iron Internal Balustrade
* Spacious covered maintenance free rear deck overlooking the in ground pool
* Swimming Pool with self-cleaning system
* Views to the south
* Solar Hot Water
* Lease in place till June 2020 with a strong rental return
* Less than 4 years old
If location counts for anything when it comes to purchasing a home (and we all know it does) how does this list of nearby attractions sound:
* Norman Park train station and access to bus services just a stones’ throw away
* Within the catchment for Seven Hills State School and within close proximity to some of Brisbane’s best schools with Lourdes Hill & Churchie easily accessible
* Moments from local cafes and eateries and just a short drive to Bulimba’s Oxford St precinct, Camp Hill Martha St precinct plus the Coorparoo Cinema precinct
* Within the 4klm circle of Brisbane CBD and Gabba Cricket ground
* Easts Rugby & Cricket fields just around the corner
Plus so much more so to truly appreciate this modern home and fabulous location on offer you simply must take the time and inspect it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.