2/36-40 Eighth Avenue, COORPAROO QLD 4151
Elegance and Style!
Situated in a small complex built with a focus on lifestyle, entertaining, quality and functionality, this sleek, modern apartment is an absolute standout.
One of the more unique features of this complex is the rooftop common area which has uninterrupted views across Coorparoo and the city! It is accessible by lift to all residents.
Being one of the developers signature features it offers an amazing place to relax and unwind and an even better place to entertain as it also includes BBQ facilities. With an uncompromising position located opposite to Villanova College and just moments from the recently built Coorparoo Square, offering the ultimate in convenience and lifestyle
• 2 bedrooms,
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom),
• 1 car space in remote lock up garage
• Sparkling kitchen with Bosch stainless steel appliances (rangehood, oven, cooktop and dishwasher)
• Stone benches
• Air conditioning to living room and master bedroom
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious private balcony plus large rooftop balcony for resident’s use
• Tiled living area
• Separate internal laundry with dryer
• Security screens and blinds to sliding windows and glass sliding doors
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections – please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. We will only show properties that are vacant
3. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
4. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
5. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.