5/407 Warrigal Road, EIGHT MILE PLAINS QLD 4113
So much Property for so Little Price!
This well-maintained two-level townhome is definitely worth a look. The property is in a small community of townhouses and is just s stones through to major shopping mall.
· Entry features gloss tiles, leading to open plan living area and access to rear landscaped courtyard near the kitchen.
· Kitchen features white stone benches, gas cooking, ducted rangehood, delonghi electric oven and stainless steel dishwasher. It also has lots of storage with a very large pantry, and is beautiful white gloss cabinetry with silver handles.
· Internal stair case with plush carpet and timber railings leads to second level with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
· Spacious master bedroom has a walk in robe, balcony and ensuite
· The other two bedrooms are both built in with mirrored robes
· The main bathroom upstairs has a separate bath and floor to ceiling wall tiles
· Ducted air conditioning throughout
· Alarm system
· Security screens and windows with key locks throughout
· Single remote garage with internal access, and laundry
· Separate powder room downstairs for guests
· This townhouse has a large courtyard with side access
· Your new home is close to schools, shops and public transport.
PLEASE NOTE: Stacey Lee Realty is committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone who attends our property inspections. It is a Queensland Government COVID-19 REQUIREMENT that EVERY tenant who wishes to enter the property must register for any inspections. This means if you are bringing a flatmate, partner, friend or relative to the inspection, they ALSO MUST REGISTER. According to https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid19-restriction-checker/retail-and-sales/qld Real estate agents must keep a record of names and contact details to assist with contact tracing if required. No more than 1 person per 2 square metres can attend an inspection, open home or auction.
For us to manage these requirements, we must have every adult wishing to enter the property register for the inspection, as we need to have an accurate count of tenants attending so we also can fit within the requirements of number of people inspecting per square meterage of the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon, or sending us an enquiry.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment, and you may be declined access at the allocated time for the inspection if we have capped the number of occupants to meet with current COVID-19 government requirements. It is our wish to show you through the property at the time that is most convenient for you, so please register!
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available on request.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
The Team at Stacey Lee Realty