5/407 Warrigal Road, EIGHT MILE PLAINS QLD 4113
So much Property for so Little Price!
This well-maintained two-level townhome is definitely worth a look. The property is in a small community of townhouses and is just s stones through to major shopping mall.
· Entry features gloss tiles, leading to open plan living area and access to rear landscaped courtyard near the kitchen.
· Kitchen features white stone benches, gas cooking, ducted rangehood, delonghi electric oven and stainless steel dishwasher. It also has lots of storage with a very large pantry, and is beautiful white gloss cabinetry with silver handles.
· Internal stair case with plush carpet and timber railings leads to second level with three bedrooms and two bathrooms
· Spacious master bedroom has a walk in robe, balcony and ensuite
· The other two bedrooms are both built in with mirrored robes
· The main bathroom upstairs has a separate bath and floor to ceiling wall tiles
· Ducted air conditioning throughout
· Alarm system
· Security screens and windows with key locks throughout
· Single remote garage with internal access, and laundry
· Separate powder room downstairs for guests
· This townhouse has a large courtyard with side access
· Your new home is close to schools, shops and public transport.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections – please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. We will only show properties that are vacant
3. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
4. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
5. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
f you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.