130 Apollo Road, BULIMBA QLD 4171
BULIMBA – Stroll to the Apollo Road Ferry
This Queenslander was originally built circa 1920 and lovingly restored and modernised but still maintains all the charms of yesteryear. Two level Queenslander on corner site.
– 4 bedrooms – all have built-in robes
– Master bedroom has it’s own bathroom with double shower
– Study or 5th bedroom upstairs off the living room has double doors leading onto the front veranda
– 3 Bathrooms
– Large gourmet kitchen complete with Ilve 900mm gas/electric stove, dishwasher, plumbing for your refrigerator
– Butlers pantry hidden to one side of the kitchen
– Polished timber floors throughout upstairs
– Large lounge/dining area – will accommodate 2.4m table with 10 chairs
– French doors open onto the front veranda that has been fitted with retractable black awnings
– Three skylights fitted for extra natural light
– Large family room downstairs with sandstone flooring
– Walk-in linen/wine storage
– Outdoor undercover entertaining area downstairs
– 10,000 Litre water tank
– Lockable storage area at rear for bikes or recreational equipment
– Extra storage off the downstairs laundry
– Double remote control car parking in the garage but extra secure parking in front of the garage
– Garden maintenance included in the rent so that you can enjoy the tropical gardens during the tenancy.
– Walk to the City Cat ferry terminal at the end of the street, takes you across the river to Eat Street Markets and Portside Wharf
Words and pictures can only tell part of the story so to truly appreciate what this property and location offers make sure this one goes to the top of the “MUST SEE LIST”.
AVAILABLE 28TH MAY 2016