6/43 Forbes Street, HAWTHORNE QLD 4171
VIEWS TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT, THEY’RE EVEN BETTER AT NIGHT
What do you get when you add a generously proportioned apartment with a North facing view to die for, with nothing needing to be done and one of the most reasonable body corporate fees I’ve seen in a long time? Simple, you get a rare opportunity to purchase a property within a tightly held complex on the crest of Forbes St, Hawthorne.
* 2 bedrooms (over sized main bedroom with built-in wardrobe)
* North facing aspect with amazing suburban and river views
* Fantastic City views from both bedrooms
* Separate lounge and dining rooms both taking advantage of the suburban views and Northern aspect
* Timber floors throughout
* Top floor apartment
* Rarely available
* Well maintained complex with low body corporate fees ($1 958 per annum)
If the true test to buying a property is “can I see myself living here” this apartment passes that test with flying colors.
Words and pictures can only tell part of the story so to truly appreciate this fabulous apartment and unbelievable aspect make the time and inspect it for yourself, you won’t be disappointed.