5/200 Riding Road, BALMORAL QLD 4171
Modern, Ground Floor Apartment with Double Car Accommodation & Pool!
Added amenity is provided with double car accommodation in a secure garage and the complex includes a pool.
This modern two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of outstanding convenience to Bulimba and Balmoral’s eclectic mix of cafes and boutique shopping precincts. Walking distance to shops, city cat and Oxford Street.
Showcasing quality fixtures and fittings, modern tones matched with a contemporary fit-out, the apartment is warm and inviting.
Offering year-round comfort with ducted cooling and ceiling fans internal and an amazing outdoor covered area which is perfect for seasonal dining and entertaining friends and family.
– Open plan living and kitchen area
– all opening onto large area perfect for entertaining
– Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, with ample cupboard space
– Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
– Main bathroom is large with bath and internal laundry
– Ducted conditioning throughout
– Pool in the complex and secure car spaces in basement car park
– The bus stop is practically at your doorstep and the City Cat and Oxford Street a short stroll away!
Situated within a small, quiet and friendly complex, this secured apartment is centrally located and affords its residents a seamless commute to the CBD and surrounds via bus and train services.
You will also delight in first class resort style amenities with lap swimming pool and BBQ entertaining area providing additional spaces to relax and unwind Pets considered on application
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
3. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
4. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.