4 Koola Street, WISHART QLD 4122
Huge Family home in the Perfect Location!
This amazing HUGE family home is situated in one of the most sort after locations!
This home has also had accessibility ramps and hand rails throughout
Features include but are not limited too:
– Immaculate home with landscaped yards
– 4 Bedrooms with built in robes
– Large Kitchen with Breakfast bar and casual dining area
– Master bedroom features private ensuite and walk in robe
– Open plan kitchen overlooking the dining room
– Formal lounge and Dining room
– Cardiff Air Control System
– Accessibility improvements (ramps and rails)
– Ceiling Fans
– 2 Car garage
– Green House
– Garden Shed
– Secure patio area with extra storage
– This is a great unique spot for entertaining guests, enjoying outdoor BBQ’s or keeping plants.
– Sorry, STRICTLY no cats or dogs allowed. Owner may consider other types of pets (bird, fish) on application.
The location here is excellent for convenience. There are several renowned schools nearby, including Mansfield State High school and Early Learning Centres within an EASY walking distance. The area is also close to local shops and restaurants, buses, parks, Garden City and motorways. Both the M1 and M3 are within close distance, making the city less than a 20 minute drive away
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections – please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. We will only show properties that are vacant
3. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
4. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
5. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
f you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.