8 Suvla Street, Balmoral QLD 4171
One of a Kind – Fun Family Fabulous Home
Situated in a quiet and beautifully elevated location atop breezy Balmoral Hill, this gorgeous, Hamptons-inspired home combines Queensland heritage with contemporary appeal. The owners of this beautiful home have brought family living to the for front of the design and renovation of this home.
Features include but are not limited to:
• 5 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Open plan kitchen
• Gas cooking and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge and dining
• Air Conditioning
• Intercom System
• Front Deck with Stunning Views
• Large Entertaining Deck opening from the Kitchen area
• Unique family focused layout
• Multiple living spaces
• Rock climbing gym
• Kids climbing Fort
• Inground Pool
• Multiple grassed areas for your enjoyment.
• Solar hot water system and solar panels
• Professional Dance/Yoga Studio
• Double Garage
• Close to Schools, Shops and Transport
• Located in in Bulimba State School and Bulimba High School.
This home has so many features, an inspection is needed to fully accept the family orientated design and love of this amazing family home.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections – please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. We will only show properties that are vacant
3. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
4. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
5. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.
The Team at Stacey Lee Realty