3/7 Drayton Terrace, WYNNUM QLD 4178
Fantastic Location – Lowset Villa with huge yard
Come and inspect this fantastic and affordable Villa located just a short walk to the local train station and Wynnum CBD.
Your new home is close to schools, shops and public transport, in a boutique complex with only three units in the block.
– Huge yard as this unit is located at the rear of the complex so the yard wraps around the rear, plus it has a patio with insulated roof, and a concrete path to the clothesline
– Modern tiled kitchen with breakfast bar, gloss laminate benchtops, Westinghouse electric oven and ceramic cooktop and views to the courtyard
– Open plan dining and living area with ceiling fan, spotlights and downlights
– Air-conditioned master bedroom with two built in robes and access to two-way bathroom
– One additional built-in bedroom with ceiling fan
– Both bedrooms are very spacious with good separation
– Bathroom has a separate bath and shower, large vanity and a heat light plus skylight
– Separate laundry and toilet accessed from hallway
– Internal access from single remote-control garage
– Pay TV ready
Sorry no pets
PLEASE NOTE: Stacey Lee Realty is committed to protecting the health and safety of everyone who attends our property inspections. It is a Queensland Government COVID-19 REQUIREMENT that EVERY tenant who wishes to enter the property must register for any inspections. This means if you are bringing a flatmate, partner, friend or relative to the inspection, they ALSO MUST REGISTER. According to https://www.healthdirect.gov.au/covid19-restriction-checker/retail-and-sales/qld Real estate agents must keep a record of names and contact details to assist with contact tracing if required. No more than 1 person per 2 square metres can attend an inspection, open home or auction.
For us to manage these requirements, we must have every adult wishing to enter the property register for the inspection, as we need to have an accurate count of tenants attending so we also can fit within the requirements of number of people inspecting per square meterage of the property.
Arranging an inspection is easy. To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon, or sending us an enquiry.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment, and you may be declined access at the allocated time for the inspection if we have capped the number of occupants to meet with current COVID-19 government requirements. It is our wish to show you through the property at the time that is most convenient for you, so please register!
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available on request.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
The Team at Stacey Lee Realty