5/58 Moore Street, MORNINGSIDE QLD 4170
Want modern living in a great location?! Call NOW!
Looking for a new place to call home? This quality apartment in the heart of Morningside is sure to tick all the boxes.
Boasting an open plan living area, covered balcony and with the bedrooms positioned at each end of the apartment the floor plan has been created to give tenants a sense of privacy rarely found in other units.
Features include but are not limited to:
* 2 Bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
* Main Bedroom boasts ensuite & access to covered balcony
* Air conditioned living room & main bedroom for year round comfort
* Stone bench tops
* Covered balcony ideal for entertaining
* Intercom access for added security
* Over-sized garage ideal for extra storage options
* Small complex of 6 apartments
* Walking distance to all amenities
Ideally located within a short walk to public transport, shops (Coles, Woolworths and Cafes), parks, schools and positioned within close proximity to the CBD this is truly position leasing at its best.
Words and pictures can only tell part of the story so to truly appreciate what this apartment has to offer make the time and inspect it for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing and then by clicking the “Request an inspection time” or Book an Inspection Time” icon.
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 changes to our inspections – please understand during this pandemic we have to make adjustments for the health and safety of everyone, therefore we have the following requirements:
1. Upon registration we will contact you to confirm the property is suitable
2. We will only show properties that are vacant
3. For the inspection we will require you to practice social distancing – you must keep at least 1.5 meters away from people at the inspection at all times.
4. We will open the door to the property so you can walk through and will answer enquiries as you leave.
5. We will accept online applications or email you a pdf you can print, fill in and email back. We will not be handing out paper or accepting applications in person at inspections – you need to submit them all via email or online.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online “1Form” applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at all inspections and in our office.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Stacey Lee Realty will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE; You must be registered to view the property as viewings may be cancelled at any time, so if registered you will receive appropriate notification.